Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Baked Smores bars... these were SO stinking good! It was like a party in my mouth and I'm not kidding. I'm not even a big smores fan and these were so good that I am going to have to make them again and again, everyone loved them, and they didn't last long at all!

S'mores cookies
S'mores cookies
Click here to download
Coconut Cookies
Coconut Cookies
Click here to download
chocolate chip pumpkin spice bars
chocolate chip pumpkin spice bars
Click here to download
Baked Smores bars... these were SO stinking good! It was like a party in my mouth and I'm not kidding. I'm not even a big smores fan and these were so good that I am going to have to make them again and again, everyone loved them, and they didn't last long at all!
Baked Smores bars... these were SO stinking good! It was like a party in my mouth and I'm not kidding. I'm not even a big smores fan and these were so good that I am going to have to make them again and again, everyone loved them, and they didn't last long at all!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment